If you are travelling abroad in the EC you definitely need an EHIC – and don’t skimp on the travel insurance either. Like me, you may think it will never happen to you and then one day it might.

Here is the link for the EHIC – watch out that you don’t use the unofficial links which may charge you – I found one which charged £49!

This is a great website which gives you basic information on a fractured humerus and what to expect.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s